Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ransae Exim

We at Ransae Exim are a professional team of Exporters / Importers / agents / buyer mandates / seller mandates /Traders and do several commodities in which we could collaborate and like your humble cooperation to join hands with our company, and establish a network of business in various commodities. We run a worldwide operating, well established network of independent partners in Commodity business .We are associated with more than 2500 associate partners in and around 50 countries, covering all the continents, and almost all the commodities.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ramesh, Good to see your well-written, well-conceived of and very clear and concise blog about your business. I wish I was in one of the businesses suggested below, because I would love to do business with you. I am in the stress management, and corporate wellness consulting business. There is one more thing. I am an expert on India and it's customs, but not Indian, myself. Therefore, often here in the US, I have been a valuable liason bridging cultural gaps in crucial contracts. If I can ever be of service to you, please don't hesitate to ask. Wishing you huge success.

    ReplyDelete